C. V. Raman Global University, Odisha was established as per “Odisha Act 01 of 2020”. Although this University is newly born, it takes pride in its rich heritage. Aiming to improve the scholastic ability and effectiveness of the quality education system across the globe, the University is committed to expanding the scope of the existing departments and also to open new ones to deliver multi and inter-disciplinary courses by accelerating the present sectoral focus of its mother Institute.
Area of Excellence
1. Quality Education
2. Partnership with Industries
3. Establishment of Centres of Excellence
4. Internship and Placement
5. Research Activities
Research Capability and Focus Area
No. of Papers published by faculty - 298
1 patent approved
4 patents filed
Consultancy (last 3yrs) :
Total Funds Received in 03 years – 63.15 Lakhs
Sponsored Projects (last 3yrs):
Total funds 03 years – 1.68 Crore
Notable Research / Publication
1. Publications (last 3yrs.):
No. of paper published in Web of Science & Scopus : 133 & 155 respectively
No. of Citations in Web of Science & Scopus : 273 & 687 respectively
2. CVRCE has established 24 Centres of Excellence in collaboration with National and International organisations of repute.
These Centres has created opportunities for the students to work with industry experts and under take R&D activities in industrial settings. The glaring examples of the contribution of CoEs in research activities and product development are as follows;
- Digital App for solving the problem of All India radio, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Awarded at Smart India Hackathon-2018)
- Smart Glove with Sign to Voice Conversion Ability for the Hearing and Speech Impaired-Managed
- Health Chip/Band
- Automated Attendance System
- Gas Leakage Detector
- Relay Based Practice Board
- PLC Interfacing for Automatic Traffic Light Control with 7-Segment Display
- PLC Interfacing for Sequential Motor Control
- PLC Interfacing for Automatic Wiper Control
3. Setting of new centre of excellence for future skills in the area of IOT, Artificial intelligence, electric automotive, aerospace, robotics & satellite designing.
Further, setting up incubation centre for start up with DST, Niti Aayog to create more numbers of entrepreneur
The University has world-class infrastructure with facilities like, well-equipped laboratories, ICT enabled classrooms, Wi-Fi enabled campus, Seminar Halls, Auditorium.