Studying in India means experiencing a varied range of the human soul, nature scapes, and dexterity.
1. You can study for free – Your merit can sponsor your education! Study in India offers 2000 scholarships worth USD3500 eachand 9000+ fee waivers are offered by the partner institutes, for meritorious students. You can file a scholarship application after registering and applying with Study in India.
2. Learn in a developing country - Things are in motion here with India at the epicenter of human advancements like Mission to Mars, 5G networks, solar power development, education for all, etc. Living in India is a crash course on the social, economic, and infrastructural challenges faced by any nation.
3. Start it up – With 7200+ startups on the board, India has become the launchpad for innovative leaders who have bright ideas. India has 8 unicorn startups like Paytm, OLA, Zomato, OYO. Inspiring millions of young aspiring entrepreneurs and touching the lives of people with their products, startups have made the Indian market more dynamic and competitive than ever.
4. Time travel is for real – The one country where travelling back and forth in time is possible has got to be India. From exploring the 5000-year-old mythological literature works like Mahabharata, cities like Varanasi, to travelling 2000 years further into the Indus Valley, Mughal and British Raj era to wonders like Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Gateway of India, etc. Almost every aspect in the Indian culture has traces from the past. Whether or not you are a history enthusiast, you are very likely to thank yourself for having signed up to study in India.
5. Wanderlust in India – India is a geographical treasure. The snowy peaks in the north, plains in the northeast and the south, deserts in the west, plateaus at the center, there is a lot to explore in India. Simply put, if you are high on wanderlust, you are going to find yourself in heaven and, you needn’t worry, because you could travel across the country at really low costs.
6. TIC TAC TECH – Indians have adopted technology at a rapid pace. India is the second largest smartphone market in the world and is up to date with the latest cutting edge tech trends in the world. Engineering and IT students are going to find themselves in the seventh heaven. The government of India is supporting this wave with its Digital India initiative.
7. We are young – It is always easy to connect with people of the same age. The infinite energy and the fresh ideas of the youth along with the guidance of experienced adults power the nation. The youth which comprises 50% of population is going to shape the future of India and you can be a part of it.
8. Co-curricular activities on the campus – Academics in India is not just restricted to your syllabus. We break that boundary and explore the talent in you like dancing, singing, theater, hosting, robot development, etc. Indian institutes organize college fests annually like Moodi, Oasis, Saarang, Indigo which aim to promote students’ talents.
9. Courses you thought never existed – We all have faced that situation where we want to pursue our passion but the institutes do not have a dedicated program for it. Study in India offers offbeat and short-term courses in Hindi, Ayurveda, Sports, Dance, etc, and take the road less travelled!
10. Sport-ify - Right from childhood, Indians have been involved in one sport or the other. The world of sports has undergone rigorous upscaling due to big leagues like IPL for cricket, ISL for football, Pro kabaddi for kabaddi, HIL for hockey, etc. Oh, don’t forget about the sprawling sports facilities available on campus.
Your memories of India will blaze bright long after you've left its shores and the jaw-dropping experiences are surely going to elevate your soul.
This is to inform that Study in India/ EdCIL (India) Ltd. is currently not associated with any educational consultant/ agents anywhere in the world. If someone promises a seat in exchange for money, please refrain from entering into any such transaction as Study in India does not charge anything for seeking admission through the portal
Education is emerging to be one of the top focuses
of all the developing nations around